We at the Foundation hope your New Year has started out well. January for the mission of The Historic Stanley Home Foundation has been very busy! Those who look forward to the accomplishment of our mission will be encouraged by the efforts of our many volunteers. Some of our January activities have included.
- Our Board of Directors has expanded to ten members in order to best accomplish our 2019 goals. The new members are JoAnn Batey, Lisa Fulton, Peggy Lynch, and Liz Zornes. They join second-term Board members Randy Kampfe, Anne Rogers, Dan Scace, Russ Schneider, and Tom Shamburg. Read board bios.
- We are excited to announce that the Historic Stanley Home Foundation is now on AmazonSmile! In order to get started, simply visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/81-4188018. Once you have set HSHF as your preferred charity, make sure you start your shopping experience at smile.amazon.com each time. When you shop at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the HSHF. Learn more.
- The Capital Campaign Steering Committee was implemented with our first meeting occurring this month. This group will focus strongly on the steps necessary to secure the resources in order to purchase the Stanley Home later this year.
- Kurtis Kelly and Phil Starling have been busy creating the Foundation’s campaign video. We hope to have the video available for online viewing on our website by late February.
- The Community Advisory Group, which was formed in early 2018, continues to provide guidance to the Board and involves itself in various ways. This group accomplished much good in 2018.
Although our campaign only began on January 1st, we have already made good progress towards our fundraising goal. As the campaign progresses, we anticipate sharing the amounts raised to date. We want the community to be as excited and encouraged as we are with our progress!
Please visit our website at www.historicstanleyhome.org to learn more. If you would like to receive a copy of our 2019 Campaign brochure, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (970) 415-0139.
Thanks for keeping up with our progress. We have only one chance to save the Historic Stanley Home...right now in 2019!